CompleTest™ was designed to help cultivators streamline their cannabis and hemp testing processes. It provides fast, accurate and consistent testing results, allowing cultivators to maximize quality and optimize potency yield.
CompleTest™ brings the power of fluorescence spectroscopy to FluroTech customers. The simple and effective testing device that reduces waiting times for results from weeks to minutes. CompleTest™ takes minimal effort to operate, and with convenient testing kits provided by FluroTech, anyone in any capacity can operate the CompleTest™ device with only a few hours of training.
What comes with a CompleTest Device?
- CBD/THC Scopes
- 2 in 1 tablet
- CompleTestTM Software
- Calibration Block
- 100 uL pipette/tips
- Mortar and pestle
- Foam test tube holder
- Magnetic stir-bar retriever
- Wash alcohol bottle
- Neutralization buffer
- Test kits
The CompleTest™ Formula, Simplified
What can you use CompleTest™ for?
THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol): THC is the main psychoactive component of cannabis. Knowing its potency is key for maximizing the strains market value.
Besides THC, CBD is the other main cannabinoid. It has no mind altering effects and is generally used for medicinal purposes.
Even in trace amounts of heavy metals can be dangerous if consumed. Knowing heavy metal concentrations before cropping saves the grower both time and money.
Cannabis is not washed before use/consumption. Pesticides can create serious health issues if burned. Knowing pesticide concentrations is key in ensuring consumer safety.
CompleTest™ brings the power of fluorescence and spectroscopy to FluroTech’s customers, and with it, they are:
- Helping locate and fix defeciencies in their grow rooms.
- Validating the results that they are getting from third party labs.
- Identify and grade plant potency from top to bottom.
- Reduce the time and bottleneck of running genetic and R&D projects.
- Optimizing their crop yields by testing throughout their products lifecycle.
- Ensuring that their hemp is not over the allowable THC limit.